Crockpot Applesauce Crazy Amazing Roast Beef!
Very easy meal in one pot but really a good one I promise!
- any size rump roast of beef ( i use 3-4 pounds)
- One pkg
- beef gravy packet
- One pkg
- dry onion soup packet ( about two cups water to mix sauce together)
- Two c
- 1 bottle
- fresh carrots
- potatoes cut in quarters ( i like red or yukon golds)
- stalks celery chopped or slices thin
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- corn starch mixed in water to thicken gravy
How to Make Crockpot Applesauce Crazy Amazing Roast Beef!
- 1I prefer to always brown beef in my crockpot recipes
Brown roast all sides in a little olive oil
and butter for best flavor
- 2Mix packets and applesauce together
Add one cup of water to mix well
- 3Place roast in crockpot
Cover it with sauce
- 4If cooking longer add vegetables later so they won't disappear into the gravy
I sometimes cook longer than 8 hours if a larger roast it falls apart in the gravy and is even more delicious !