Crock Pot Shredded Beef Wet Burrito
- (2-3 lb.) chuck roast
- 1 c
- 2-3 pkg
- burrito seasoning mix
- 2 can(s)
- diced green chiles
- small onion, grated
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 pkg
- large flour tortillas
- 1 pkg
- (12 oz.) shredded mexican blend cheese
How to Make Crock Pot Shredded Beef Wet Burrito
- 1Place Roast in slow cooker and add next five ingredients.
- 2Cook on low for 12 hours.
- 3Shred Beef with a fork.
- 4Place a generous amount of shredded beef mixture in the center of a flour tortilla.
- 5Fold top and bottom about an inch and roll open end.
- 6Place in a 9x13 inch casserole, top with all the cheese and cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for five minutes or until cheese melts. Serve with beans and rice and a dollop of sour cream and/or guacamole!