Crock Pot Shredded Beef Wet Burrito
1(2-3 lb.) chuck roast
2-3 pkgburrito seasoning mix
2 can(s)diced green chiles
1small onion, grated
2 clovegarlic, minced
1 pkglarge flour tortillas
1 pkg(12 oz.) shredded mexican blend cheese
How to Make Crock Pot Shredded Beef Wet Burrito
- Place Roast in slow cooker and add next five ingredients.
- Cook on low for 12 hours.
- Shred Beef with a fork.
- Place a generous amount of shredded beef mixture in the center of a flour tortilla.
- Fold top and bottom about an inch and roll open end.
- Place in a 9x13 inch casserole, top with all the cheese and cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for five minutes or until cheese melts. Serve with beans and rice and a dollop of sour cream and/or guacamole!