Crispy Beef Tacos
1 lbground beef
1 (6 oz.) can(s)tomato paste
1 1/2 Tbspminced onion
1 1/2 Tbspchili powder
1 tspgarlic powder
1/4 tspwhite pepper
·shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes and shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
How to Make Crispy Beef Tacos
- Brown the beef in a skillet. Drain grease.
- Add tomato paste and onion. Stir well.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Let simmer for 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Spoon into taco shells and top with lettuce, tomato and cheese if desired.
- **You can also add sour cream, salsa and/or picante sauce if you like.