Country Style Steak
How to Make Country Style Steak
- 1Combine flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a shallow dish.
- 2dredge cube steak in flour mixture, coating evenly. reserve 1/4 cup leftover flour.
- 3brown cube steaks in hot oil over medium high heat about 4 minutes on each side. Remove steaks to a 9x13 baking dish.
- 4add reserved flour mixture to pan drippings to make a flour paste. Add more oil or flour if necessary. Pour broth into pan and stir until smooth and thickened. Pour gravy over meat.
- 5Cover pan with foil and bake in a 350 degree oven for 2 hours. Serve with hot cooked rice or mashed potatoes.