Corned Beef Hash
How to Make Corned Beef Hash
- Place Corned Beef Roast in aluminum foil wrapped baking dish. Add packet of seasoning provided in the Roast packaging to the Roast. Slow cook in the oven at 300 degrees for 4 hours. Set aside to cool.
- Once Corned Beef is cooled, chop Corned Beef Roast into medium-fine pieces.
- Cut potatoes in to cubes and par boil until slightly tender.
- Place potatoes in a large skillet with butter on med-high heat. When potatoes begin to brown, add chopped onion.
- Onions will begin to caramelize, add the chopped Corned Beef. Serve hot. You may poach or fry an egg to serve on top. Some like hash pan fried crispy which is also quite tasty!
- Salt and pepper to taste! Enjoy!