Copy Cat Cheeseburger Helper (Homemade)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lb92% lean ground beef or half ground beef and half ground turkey
1 chot water
1-1/2 celbow macaroni
1 ccheddar cheese soup
1 tsponion powder
1 tspgarlic powder
How to Make Copy Cat Cheeseburger Helper (Homemade)
- Brown ground beef (and turkey if using). Drain grease.
- Add hot water, milk, pasta and sauce ingredients.
- Bring to boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer 12 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- In last few minutes of cook time, add cheese, stir and re-cover. When pasta is tender and cheese is melted, remove from heat and uncover.
- Let stand about 5 minutes. Sauce will thicken as it stands. Top with additional cheese if you like.