☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·4 bell peppers
·2 10 oz steaks (your favorite cut) i like the flat iron steaks
·1 large sweet onion ( i like vidalia)
3/4 cchopped mushrooms (i like t o mix baby bellas and shitaka)
1 pkgof beef ramen noddles with the season packet
·1/2 -3/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
1/4 csoy sauce
3 cloveminced garlic
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Chinese Stuffed Peppers
- cut off the tops of the peppers and clean out the seeds. set aside. cut the steaks into strips about 1/4 of an inch.
- cut the onion into rings, then half the rings and half them again, chop the mushrooms. season the steak and veggies with salt, pepper, and Chinese five spices.
- saute the garlic in olive oil and soy sauce. add the steak and veggies and cook until the onions are translucent.
- cook the Ramen noodles according to package. When the noodles are done take two knifes and cut them into 3 inch size.
- Mix with the steak and veggies, when fully mixed stuff the peppers. top with a light dusting of Panko.
- bake at 400 for 30-45 minutes