Chinese Beef Fried Rice Recipe
2 Tbspsoy sauce
1 Tbspvegetable oil
2eggs, well beaten
1/2 lbground beef
1 tspfresh ginger, minced
1 clovegarlic, minced
2 ccooked rice, cold
How to Make Chinese Beef Fried Rice Recipe
- Combine soy sauce, sugar and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Cook eggs about 45 seconds, stirring constantly, until eggs are just set. Transfer eggs to a bowl and set aside.
- Add ground beef and next 3 ingredients to same pan over medium heat. Sauté about 3 minutes, stirring often to break up meat, until browned.
- Stir in ginger and garlic and cook 1 minute. Discard excess fat.
- Increase heat to high and add rice. Stir-fry about 1 minute, until heated through.
- Stir in soy sauce mixture and eggs and stir-fry 30 seconds longer. Enjoy!