- 1 pkg
- chili seasoning mix
- 1 lb
- ground beef ro ground turkey
- 1 (14,5) oz
- can whole tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15) oz
- can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 small
- can mexicorn whole kernnel corn
- 1 can(s)
- grands golden corn biscuits
How to Make Chili Pot Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. grease a 9x11-inch baking dish.
- 2Brown meat in a skillet. Drain
- 3Stir in seasoning mix, tomatoes, beans, and corn. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer 10 minutes. Pour into baking dish.
- 4Separate biscuits and cut in half. Place 12 biscuit halves around the edge of baking dish.Place 4 halves in center.
- 5Bake for 20 to 30 minutes.