☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgchili seasoning mix
1 lbground beef ro ground turkey
1 (14,5) ozcan whole tomatoes, undrained
1 (15) ozcan kidney beans, undrained
1 smallcan mexicorn whole kernnel corn
1 can(s)grands golden corn biscuits
How to Make Chili Pot Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. grease a 9x11-inch baking dish.
- Brown meat in a skillet. Drain
- Stir in seasoning mix, tomatoes, beans, and corn. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer 10 minutes. Pour into baking dish.
- Separate biscuits and cut in half. Place 12 biscuit halves around the edge of baking dish.Place 4 halves in center.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes.