Cheesy Ground Beef Hash
1 lbground beef
1 mediumonion chopped
4 clovegarlic minced
1 tspeach chili powder, cumin, salt, and smoked paprika
4 mediumpotatoes peeled and cubed
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
2 cshredded sharp cheddar cheese
How to Make Cheesy Ground Beef Hash
- Cook the bacon in large skillet. Remove the bacon and reserve the bacon grease. Crumble the bacon
- cook the onion and garlic in bacon grease. Add the ground beef and spices. Cook until meat is done.
- In another skillet add some oil and fry the potatoes until crisp.
- Mix the mushroom soup with the cooked ground beef mixture. Add the cheese and heat until cheese is melted. Stir in the potatoes and bacon.
- Serve garnished with some fresh parsley if desired