Cheesy Ground Beef Hash
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 medium
- onion chopped
- 4 clove
- garlic minced
- 1 tsp
- each chili powder, cumin, salt, and smoked paprika
- 1/2 lb
- 4 medium
- potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 2 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
How to Make Cheesy Ground Beef Hash
- 1Cook the bacon in large skillet. Remove the bacon and reserve the bacon grease. Crumble the bacon
- 2cook the onion and garlic in bacon grease. Add the ground beef and spices. Cook until meat is done.
- 3In another skillet add some oil and fry the potatoes until crisp.
- 4Mix the mushroom soup with the cooked ground beef mixture. Add the cheese and heat until cheese is melted. Stir in the potatoes and bacon.
- 5Serve garnished with some fresh parsley if desired