Cheesy BBQ Meatloaf
My kids aren't a fan of regular meatloaf, it tasted bland they say. Soo I turned it up a notch and added BBQ sauce and cheddar cheese! No more complaints!
How to Make Cheesy BBQ Meatloaf
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F
- 2In a skillet, saute the onion until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, use your hands to gently but thoroughly mix together the meat, bread crumbs, cheese, eggs, sauteed onion, 1/2 cup of the barbeque sauce, worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper
- 4Shape the mixture into a loaf and place in a large 2" deep baking pan. Spread the top of the loaf with the remaining 1/2 cup of barbeque sauce.
- 5Bake until the loaf is firm, 60 to 75 minutes, or until done. Let the meatloaf stand in the baking dish for 10 minutes, then cut into slices to serve.
About Cheesy BBQ Meatloaf
You May Also Like:
Show 2 Comments & Reviews