Cheesy BBQ Meatloaf
2 lbground beef
1 cbread crumbs
2 ccheese, shredded
1 largesweet onion, chopped
1 cbarbecue sauce, divided use
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
How to Make Cheesy BBQ Meatloaf
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- In a skillet, saute the onion until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, use your hands to gently but thoroughly mix together the meat, bread crumbs, cheese, eggs, sauteed onion, 1/2 cup of the barbeque sauce, worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper
- Shape the mixture into a loaf and place in a large 2" deep baking pan. Spread the top of the loaf with the remaining 1/2 cup of barbeque sauce.
- Bake until the loaf is firm, 60 to 75 minutes, or until done. Let the meatloaf stand in the baking dish for 10 minutes, then cut into slices to serve.