Cheeseburger and Fries Casserole
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 can condensed golden mushroom soup, 10.75 oz
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup, 10.75 oz
- 1 pkg. frozen french fried crinkle cut potatoes
- toppings, such as chopped pickles, chopped tomato, ketchup, and/or mustard, optional
How to Make Cheeseburger and Fries Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350. In extra large skillet, cook half the beef over medium high heat til browned, using a wooden spoon to break up meat as it cooks. Drain off fat. Transfer beef mixture to an ungreased 3 quart rectangular baking dish. Repeat with remaining beef.
- 2In medium bowl, mix soups; spread over beef. Top with potatoes
- 3Bake uncovered for 45 to 55 minutes or til potatoes are golden brown. If desired, serve with toppings.