☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cvegetable oil
1onion, thinly sliced
1 Tbspgarlic powder
1 Tbspfreshly ground black pepper
1/2 tspfreshly ground black pepper
3rib eye steaks, 16-ounces each
1 1/2 tspcayenne
1/2 tspfreshly ground white pepper
How to Make Cajun Rib-Eye Steak
- Combine oil, sliced onion, garlic powder and 1 tablespoon black pepper in 13- by 9- by 2-inch glass baking dish.
- Add steaks to marinade, turning to coat.
- Spoon half of sliced onion evenly over steaks. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat) or preheat broiler.
- Remove steaks from marinade.
- Combine paprika, cayenne, salt, white pepper and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper in small bowl.
- Sprinkle each side of each steak with 1 teaspoon spice mixture.
- Grill or broil steaks until cooked through, about 8 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Cut each steak in half. Divide steaks among plates; serve.