Brick Oven Pizza Burgers Supreme
- 1 1/2
- lbs. ground beef
- slices of frozen garlic texas toast, defrosted
- cup jarred pizza sauce (i like prego pizzeria style, but use your favorite)
- cup fresh mozzarella or smoked gouda, thickly slced
- your favorite pizza toppings, such as green peppers, red onion, mushrooms, pepperoni, yellow banana peppers, olives, mushrooms, etc.
- salt, pepper, garlic powder, italian seasoning
How to Make Brick Oven Pizza Burgers Supreme
- 1Prepare your favorite pizza toppings.
- 2Divide beef into 4 patties. Season both sides with salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Place on grill to desired doneness. 3-5 minutes before being done, brown Texas Toast on grill. Top burgers with pizza sauce, then toppings and cover grill to melt cheese. Serve on grilled Texas Toast. Serve with remaining pizza sauce, if desired.