☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 lb
- beef sirloin steak, boneless cubed
- 1 can(s)
- 3/4 c
- red wine
- 2 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 1 clove
- garllc minced
- onion diced
How to Make Braised Sirloin Tip
- 1Heat oven to 350. Cube Sirloin into 1" pieces.
- 2In skillet heat oil and brown the meat.
- 3When the meat is brown add the rest of the ingredients and heat to boiling. Transfer into a casserole dish and bake covered 2 hours.
- 4In the last 15 minutes of cooking mix 2 Tablespoons of cornstarch with 1/4 cup of water and pour over top. Sauce will thicken.
- 5I serve this with rice or twice baked potatoes.