☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbbeef sirloin steak, boneless cubed
3/4 cred wine
2 Tbspsoy sauce
1 clovegarllc minced
How to Make Braised Sirloin Tip
- Heat oven to 350. Cube Sirloin into 1" pieces.
- In skillet heat oil and brown the meat.
- When the meat is brown add the rest of the ingredients and heat to boiling. Transfer into a casserole dish and bake covered 2 hours.
- In the last 15 minutes of cooking mix 2 Tablespoons of cornstarch with 1/4 cup of water and pour over top. Sauce will thicken.
- I serve this with rice or twice baked potatoes.