Beef Tips and Brown Gravy
2 lbsirloin stew meat, cut small
11/2 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
2 tspminced garlic
1/2 Tbspseasoning salt
2 tsponion powder
·1 carton beef broth
1 Tbspworsteshire sauce
1 Tbspmaggi seasoning sauce
1/4 call purpose flour
·salt to taste
·pepper to taste
How to Make Beef Tips and Brown Gravy
- heat olive oil in a medium to large frying pan, add garlic, and allow to roast for about a minute.
- add stew meat, along with seasoning salt, and a bit of black pepper, sear until just pink in the middle
- add flour to meat and oil, stir to make a roux. allow to heat for a moment.
- add beef broth a little at a time, allow to thicken between additions.
- once sauce is built (it will take more or less the whole carton) add worstechire sauce and maggi sauce.
- salt and pepper to taste, and allow to thicken.
- serve over egg noodles, mashed cauliflour, rice, or mashed potatoes.