Rev BJ Friley
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbround steak, cut in finger size
1 can(s)cream of celery soup
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 smallcan sliced mushrooms
1 can(s)sliced water chestnuts
1 csour cream
How to Make Beef Stroganoff
- Sauté onions in butter or margarine.
- Mix beef, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add mixture to onions.
- Cook until the meat is a grayish color.
- Add soups, water chestnuts and mushrooms.
- Cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add sour cream.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve on rice with dried noodles on top.