2 1/2 lbbeef round steak, cubed
8 ozbaby portebello mushrooms, sliced
3 slicebacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 mediumonion, diced
2carrots, peeled and sliced
1 cred wine
1 1/2 cbeef broth
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Beef Burgundy
- Turn slow cooker on high.
- Place flour in a shallow dish. Flour the beef
- Melt butter in skillet. Then brown the beef in the butter for 5 to 6 minutes. Place browned beef in the slow cooker.
- Add wine and the cooked bacon. Cook for 4 hours.
- Add mushrooms, onion, carrots, salt and pepper. Add water and broth. Cook an additional hour.