Photo adapted from Allrecipes..
- 3 -1/2 c
- small rigatoni pasta
- 1 lb
- ground beef or italian sausage
- 1/2 c
- onion, chopped
- 4 c
- spaghetti sauce
- 2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 c
- ricotta cheese
- 3 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Baked Rigatoni
- 1Cook and drain rigatoni.
In a non-stick pan over medium heat, cook meat and onion until done; drain grease.
- 2In a large bowl, stir together cooked pasta, ground meat, spaghetti sauce, 1-1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese, Ricotta cheese and 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese until thoroughly combined.
- 3Spread mixture into a 13 X 9 inch baking dish; Sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
Cover with foil; bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Prepare recipe, but do not bake.
Cover with plastic wrap, then foil. Refrigerate up to 48 hours.
Remove plastic wrap; replace foil.
Bake, adding 10 minutes to baking time.