BAGEL BURGERS WITH MUSHROOMS
- 1 lb
- hamburger meat
- 3 clove
- grated garlic
- onion chopped fine
- 2 Tbsp
- green mexican salsa (salsa verde)
- 4 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 5 slice
- swiss cheese
- 1 pkg
- sliced mushrooms
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pkg
- thomas bagel thins or any others.
How to Make BAGEL BURGERS WITH MUSHROOMS
- 1In large bowl mix hamburger meat, onions, garlic, salsa, salt and pepper until blended. Do not over mix. Make into patties, should make about five.
- 2Cook patties in skillet with 2 tbsp. of the olive oil for about 7 minutes on each side. Add the cheese on top when done and cook until cheese melts.
- 3Cook mushrooms with 2 tbsp. of olive oil For about 10 minutes, salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Butter bottom side of bagels lightly in put in oven on broil until they are lightly brown.
- 5Dress them like you would a regular hamburger to your liken.
I used mayo., mustard, lettuce, tomatoes and mushrooms.