- 1lb. chuck beef ground or 80% lean
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes
- 2 large cans dark red kidney beans, don't drain them
- 1 tsp salt,` tsp. pepper, 2 tsp red hot sauce, 1 can beer,
- optional: fried onions and peppers , 1 tsp worstershire sauce
How to Make Audrey's Chili
- 1Spray frying pan and heat on high then add ground beef and crumble while frying then add onions and pepper that are diced small and cook till well done
- 2Remove excess fat and transfer to large pot then add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil then lower heat to maintain a low simmer for 2 hours or more, the longer, the better. About 15 - 20 minutes before serving, preheat oven and bake some biscuits.
- 3I always serve my chili with bisquits and I place shredded cheddar, and sour cream and quacamole on the table so that everyone can add them if desired.