2 lbground beef
1/4 conion, finely chopped
1 (14 oz.) can(s)chop suey vegetables
2 coatmeal, uncooked
1 Tbspground ginger
1 tspgarlic powder
1 tspwhite pepper
1/4 csweet and sour sauce
How to Make Asian Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain the chop suey vegetables. Chop them if the pieces are too large.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except sweet and sour sauce. Mix well.
- Press mixture into a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. Cook for 1 hour or until done.
- Remove from oven and brush the top with the sweet and sour sauce to coat evenly.
- Return to oven and cook for 10 more minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.