American blu joe'd casserole
One of my own crafted recipes.
How to Make American blu joe'd casserole
- Make 2 boxes of Mac & cheese as directed.
- Bake 2 32 oz bags of tatter tots as directed.
- 2 lbs ground beef browned (+) sloppy joe sauce.
- In a large cake/baking pan cover the bottom with tatter tots. And press it with spatula to 1 uniform shape.
- Spread out a smoothed layer of Mac n cheese over the tot bottom crust.
- Smooth sloppy joe filling over the Mac n cheese.
- Repeat the layering: mashed tots, Mac n cheese, sloppy joe.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Can top with crispy fried onions and bake for 5 more minutes (optional).