American blu joe'd casserole
One of my own crafted recipes.
- 2 lb
- pre made sloppy joe filling
- 2 box
- pre made mac & cheese
- 2 32 oz
- pre made bags of tater tots
- crispy fried onions (optional)
How to Make American blu joe'd casserole
- 1Make 2 boxes of Mac & cheese as directed.
- 2Bake 2 32 oz bags of tatter tots as directed.
- 32 lbs ground beef browned (+) sloppy joe sauce.
- 4In a large cake/baking pan cover the bottom with tatter tots. And press it with spatula to 1 uniform shape.
- 5Spread out a smoothed layer of Mac n cheese over the tot bottom crust.
- 6Smooth sloppy joe filling over the Mac n cheese.
- 7Repeat the layering: mashed tots, Mac n cheese, sloppy joe.
- 8Bake for 15 minutes. Can top with crispy fried onions and bake for 5 more minutes (optional).