All in One
KatheyJo Hickey-Van Otten
3 lbground beef
4 largepotatoes-sliced 1/3" round
1 can(s)kernel corn-drained
1/2 lbmushrooms-chopped or whole
1 can(s)cream of celery soup
·salt, pepper to taste
1 tspcrushed red peppers
2 can(s)crumbled bread crumbs
2 largered bell pepper-chopped
How to Make All in One
- Prepare the meat like a meatloaf. Add the spices, eggs and bread crumbs.
- Open can of corn and drain. Spread over the meat, then spread the mushrooms on top of the corn.
- Place the sliced peppers, and onion over the mushrooms, where it is covered.
- Place in oven, bake about 30 minutes then pour the cream of celery soup over entire dish, replace in oven and bake 15 minutes more.
- The creamed soup I add water and mix before pouring on dish. Serve with cornbread or pan bread. Small salad would be good too!