7-Ingredient Pot Roast
Just a note: If you like more of a marsala taste, add the wine a little later on in the cooking process. :)
- 1/8 c
- 1/4 c
- marsala wine
- 3 lb
- chuck roast with good marbling (i usually get mine from a local butcher.)
- au jus seasoning packet
- 5 clove
- chopped garlic
- 1 medium
- yellow onion, sliced
- 6 Tbsp
- salted sweet cream butter
How to Make 7-Ingredient Pot Roast
- 1Pour your water and marsala wine into your slow cooker, then place your roast on top.
- 2Sprinkle with Au Jus seasoning mix, garlic, and onions. Place the butter on top of the roast.
- 3Cover with lid, and cook on low for 8 hours. If you're able to, shred the meat into the juices after 7 1/2 hours.
Serve with your favorite sides, or make some yummy pot roast sandwiches! :)