How to Make Ziti, Broccoli, and Chicken
- Marinate cut up chicken in dressing. Let sit for at least two hours in the refrigerator.
- When ready to prepare, heat oil on medium-low heat until hot. Remove from heat and add garlic. Add butter and salt to oil and set aside.
- In a large sauce pan, boil water for pasta. In a skillet, pour chicken, including any remaining dressing, and cook about 10 minutes.
- When water boils, add pasta. Cook according to the package directions, minus 5 minutes. When the pasta is cooked within 5 minutes, add the broccoli to the same pan to blanch.
- Drain pasta/broccoli together. Mix in large bowl with chicken and toss with the oil/garlic/butter mixture. Serve with parmesan cheese.