These meatballs are one of my comfort foods :) Hope everyone enjoys it :)
1 pkgturkey ground meat
2 tspolive oil, extra virgin
2 pinchsalt and pepper
1/2 citalian bread crumbs
1 Tbspparsley flakes
1/2 cparmesan cheese
1 Tbsphunt's tomato paste
How to Make Turkey Meatballs
- Mix all ingedients and meat in a mixing bowl. I like to use my hands for the mixing process.
- Make round meatballs and dip meatballs into bread crumbs for a light coating.
- Place in frying pan with Olive oil or any oil of your choice. Fry meatballs until fully cooked.
- Once meatballs are ready I usually put them in the tomato sauce to simmer and poor over pasta.
- I also use the meatballs to make meatball sandwiches, by using Italian bread and poor tomato sauce and cheese onto sandwich and I usually make a Meatball Panini sandwich with it :)
- Please visit me at www.bellissimacooking.intuitwebsites.com