★★★★★ 1 vote5
- medium zucchini, sliced
- medium onion, sliced thin
- 1 lb
- sausage w/sage seasoning
- potatoes, peeled & sliced
- 2 pkg
- (large size) shredded mozzerella cheese
- seasoned salt, parmesan cheese, oregano, basil, dash of garlic powder
How to Make Tialla
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
In large skillet, saute onion and sausage. Remove from skillet and drain. Set aside.
- 2Peel potatoes, wash, quarter and slice.
- 3Spray a 2qt. casserole dish with olive oil coating. Begin layering, starting with potatoes, then sausage mixture, then zucchini. Sprinkle with seasoned salt, basil, oregano,garlic powder and parmesan cheese. Repeat layering until amounts are exhausted or you are 1-1/2 to 2" from top of dish, ending with the spices.
- 4Cover entire top with mozzerella cheese. Bake for 1 hr. If cheese begins to brown too much- cover with foil.