★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 1/2 ccups of bread flour
1 1/2 cwater 100 degrees
1 pkgof instant yeast
1 1/2 tspsalt
1/4 cfresh basil, minced
2 Tbspolive oil
1/4 cparmesan cheese
How to Make Thin Crust Pizza Dough
- Mix flour, yeast sugar minced basil olive oil Parmesan and salt together.
- Add warm water (around 100 degrees) to flour mixture. Mix together until shaggy.
- Kneed on floured surface for 10 minutes. roll into a ball in put in a oiled bowl and let rise for 1 hour.
- This will make 3 medium sized pizzas so cut the dough in three even pizzas and roll them out.
- Bake pizzas on 500 degrees for 10 minutes. I like to use a pizza stone for crispy crust.