Super Easy Alfredo
I like to make this and refrigerate it until the next day. It reheats well, but you have to add some milk to get it to thin up some. It is VERY thick.
**A word of warning, don't freeze it. I made that mistake and had to throw it away. It doesn't freeze well.
- 1 stick
- butter (the real thing please)
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- garlic pepper to taste
- 2 c
- liquid--i use 1-1/2 cup heavy cream and 1/2 cup water (whole or skim milk work fine too!)
- 8 oz
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Super Easy Alfredo
- 1Melt butter and cream cheese together on medium heat. Whisk or use a mixer until smooth. Add garlic pepper.
- 2Whisk in the liquid, stirring constantly. It will be thin.
- 3Add parmesan slowly to the liquid until blended. Turn heat to low and let cheese melt slowly. It will thicken upon standing off the heat.
- 4Serve with linguine and grilled chicken. YUM!