Easy recipe my mother taught me. I serve with garlic bread.
- 1 box of large uncooked pasta shells
- 2 jars of your favorite red sauce
- 1 large container of ricotta cheese
- 1 1 lb bag of shredded mozzarella
- 2 tsp of minced garlic
- 1 tbsp of parsley
How to Make Stuffed Shells
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Boil pasta shells 25 minutes. Drain and let cool. In a mixing bowl add the garlic, parsley, a little over half the container of ricotta and a little over half the bag of mozzarella. Mix well. In a large rectangle baking dish add a layer of sauce. Then begin to fill the shells and line them up. Do not over stuff or shells will fall apart when serving. Make sure the shell can close. Top with sauce so it completely covers the shells then sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella on top. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.