★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgpizza crust in a tube
1 mediumonion, sliced
1green pepper, sliced
6 sliceprovolone cheese, prepackaged
6 slicemozzarella cheese, prepackaged
·ham slices from the deli
How to Make Stromboli
- Roll pizza dough out on a cookie sheet and stretch to fit.
- Layer provolone down the center, overlapping slightly then layer mozzarella cheese over provolone, overlapping again.
- Layer onions down the center (as much or as little as you like), then layer green pepper (again as much or as little as you like). I like to load it up with both.
- Layer ham slices on top, I like a lot of ham. I probably used 1/4 to 1/2 lb.
- Fold sides of dough and overlap, pinching bottom and top and pressing seam down.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees or whatever your dough requires. Bake for 15 minutes or until crust turns golden. You may have to flip the stromboli.
- Cool slightly and cut into 4 thick slices.