By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 pkgfrozen bread dough, thawed
1/4 lbham, cooked and thinly sliced
1/4 cpepperoni, diced
1/4 conion, chopped
1/4 cgreen bell pepper, diced
14 ozmozzarella, slices
1/4 lbbologna, sliced
1/4 lbhard salami, sliced
1/4 lbswiss cheese, sliced
1 tspdried basil
1 tspdried oregano
1/4 tspgarlic powder
2 Tbspbutter, melted
14 ozpizza sauce
How to Make Stromboli
- Let dough rise in a warm place until doubled in bulk.
- Punch down.
- Roll loaves together into one 15x12 rectangle.
- Layer ham and pepperoni on half of the dough lengthwise.
- Sprinkle with onion and green pepper.
- Top with 1/4 cup pizza sauce.
- Layer mozzarella, bologna, salami and Swiss cheese over sauce; sprinkle with basil, oregano, garlic powder and pepper.
- Spread another 1/4 cup pizza sauce on top.
- Fold plain half of dough over filling and seal edges well.
- Place on a greased 15x10x1 baking pan.
- Bake at 375 for 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Brush with butter.
- Heat remaining pizza sauce and serve with sliced stromboli.