★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cheavy cream
2 Tbspcream cheese
3/4 cgrated parmesan cheese
1 tspgarlic powder
1 1/2 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
6 ozfresh spinach, roughly chopped
1 can(s)artichoke hearts, rinsed and squeezed dry, roughly chopped
1-2 tube(s)of your favorite pizza crust
How to Make Spinach Artichoke Alfredo Pizza
- Preheat oven to 425° if you're using homemade dough. If you're using the stuff that comes in a tube, follow the cooking instructions on the label.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, stir together the cream, butter, and cream cheese until fully melted.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Continue to cook and stir for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place spinach in a saute pan with a tablespoon of water over medium high heat and saute until wilted.
- Once spinach is fully wilted, place it onto a clean kitchen towel and wring out all of the liquid by twisting the towel into a ball with the spinach inside. Once you've squeezed out all of the liquid, add it to the sauce.
- Spread the sauce over the pizza crust. You might have some left over for dipping depending on how saucy you like your pizza.
- Place artichoke pieces over sauce then top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until you start to see the cheese browning. Let sit 5 minutes before slicing.