★★★★★ 1 vote
- 1 c
- heavy cream
- 1/2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- cream cheese
- 3/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 1/2 c
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 6 oz
- fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 can(s)
- artichoke hearts, rinsed and squeezed dry, roughly chopped
- 1-2 tube(s)
- of your favorite pizza crust
How to Make Spinach Artichoke Alfredo Pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 425° if you're using homemade dough. If you're using the stuff that comes in a tube, follow the cooking instructions on the label.
- 2In a medium saucepan over low heat, stir together the cream, butter, and cream cheese until fully melted.
- 3Stir in the parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Continue to cook and stir for 15 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, place spinach in a saute pan with a tablespoon of water over medium high heat and saute until wilted.
- 5Once spinach is fully wilted, place it onto a clean kitchen towel and wring out all of the liquid by twisting the towel into a ball with the spinach inside. Once you've squeezed out all of the liquid, add it to the sauce.
- 6Spread the sauce over the pizza crust. You might have some left over for dipping depending on how saucy you like your pizza.
- 7Place artichoke pieces over sauce then top with mozzarella cheese.
- 8Bake for 15 minutes or until you start to see the cheese browning. Let sit 5 minutes before slicing.