Spicy White Pizza
Try with provolone cheese-super tasty that way!
This can be easily made into a stromboli; with pizza or marinara sauce to dip.
1 can(s)refrigerated pizza crust
2 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
2-4garlic cloves, minced
1/4 tsporegano dried
1/2 tspbasil, dried
1/4 tspcrushed red pepper flakes (or more if you like it hotter)
2 Tbspgrated parmesan or romano cheese
8 ozshredded mozzarella or italian blend cheese
·your favorite pizza toppings; such as veggies, olives, sausage or pepperoni
How to Make Spicy White Pizza
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Spread the dough on a 12 inch pizza pan which has been sprinkled lightly with cornmeal if desired.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil and herbs. Drizzle over crust and spread with a rubber scraper. Sprinkle with the cheeses; add toppings.
- If making stromboli, add any toppings and fold over; crimp well to seal.
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes; or till golden and cheese is bubbly.
- Serve with marinara sauce if desired for dipping.