1 lbground beef or italian sausage*
2 can(s)8 oz. tomato sauce, italian seasoned
·garlic salt, to taste
1/2 pkgpkg. 8 oz. cream cheese
1 csour cream
1/2 cgrated cheddar cheese
8 ozpkg. cooked spaghetti
How to Make Spaghetti Delight
- Brown meat and onion. Drain grease.
- Add salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
- Add tomato sauce (or spaghetti sauce can be used). Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti according to directions and drain.
- Blend cream cheese and sour cream together.
- Grease 9 x 13 baking dish. Layer ingredients: spaghetti first, then meat sauce, cream cheese mixture, and finally sprinkle with grated cheese on top.
- Bake at 350* for 20 minutes. Leftovers are great also!