This is my son's favorite dinner that he requests with all of his friends over on his birthday. It's really good and simple!
- 1 lb
- ground beef or italian sausage*
- 2 can(s)
- 8 oz. tomato sauce, italian seasoned
- 1 large
- 1 tsp
- garlic salt, to taste
- 1/2 pkg
- pkg. 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1/2 c
- grated cheddar cheese
- 8 oz
- pkg. cooked spaghetti
How to Make Spaghetti Delight
- 1Brown meat and onion. Drain grease.
- 2Add salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
- 3Add tomato sauce (or spaghetti sauce can be used). Simmer for 15 minutes.
- 4Cook spaghetti according to directions and drain.
- 5Blend cream cheese and sour cream together.
- 6Grease 9 x 13 baking dish. Layer ingredients: spaghetti first, then meat sauce, cream cheese mixture, and finally sprinkle with grated cheese on top.
- 7Bake at 350* for 20 minutes. Leftovers are great also!
About Spaghetti Delight
You May Also Like:
Show 8 Comments & Reviews