Slow Cooker Cheesy Ravioli Casserole
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 medium
- chopped onion
- 1 large
- clove of garlic
- 1 (26 oz) can(s)
- of 4-cheese flavored spaghetti sauce
- 1 (15 oz) can(s)
- tomato sauce*
- 1 Tbsp
- italian seasoning
- 2 (25 oz) pkg
- frozen beef ravioli
- 2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Slow Cooker Cheesy Ravioli Casserole
- 1Spray the bottom of crockpot w/non-stick spray FIRST!
- 2In a 10 inch skillet: heat the oil & then cook the onion & garlic over medium heat for approximately 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in both the tomato & spaghetti sauce, along w/the Italian seasoning.
- 3Place 1 cup of the sauce mixture on the bottom of a 5 - 6 quart slow-cooker. Add 1 pkg of ravioli. Top w/1 cup of cheese, then top w/the 2nd pkg of ravioli & another cup of cheese. Pour the remaining suace mixture on top.
- 4Cover & cook on low for 5 to 7 hours or until the pasta is tender. (Check on it after 4 hours)
*you can always add more tomato sauce if needed