Crock pot Sausage, onions and Pepper subs
I love sausage subs. Being I work until late I started making them in a crockpot. That way they were ready when I got home. This is my recipe.
- italian sausage, hot or mild (your choice, i use mild) or brats
- 1 bottle
- spegetti sauce
- bell peppers (i use assorted colors)sliced in half then sliced in strips seeds removed
- large onion - sliced in half then sliced in strips
- 1 tsp
- chilli powder
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- hoagie rolls or hot dog buns
- slices cheese
WHEN ASSEMBLING THE SANDWITCHES YOU WILL NEED
How to Make Crock pot Sausage, onions and Pepper subs
- 1Cut and slice peppers and onion. In a Crock pot add all the ingredience stiring to coat all.
- 2Cook 6-8 hours on low. Serve in hoagie rolls. Add cheese if desired.