Sheri's Garlic Cheese Bread
- 1 pkg
- sourdough rolls (i buy these from the market and comes in a bag in the bread section.)
- 1 pkg
- fontanella cheese triangle, grated (do not use substitutes)
- 1 bunch
- green spring onions, chopped
- 1 c
- 2 clove
- fresh garlic, crushed
How to Make Sheri's Garlic Cheese Bread
- 1Combine all ingredients in a bowl - except the bread. Stir and add more mayonnaise if needed. You just want enough to hold it all together.
- 2Slice each roll in half. Place on cookie sheet and spread at least a rounded tablespoon of cheese mixture on each half.
- 3Place under the broiler until brown.
- 4Serve warm with your dinner or salad.
Note - this bread is so good, we eat it cold out of the refrigerator as well!