★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 clove
- full red onion sliced thin
- inch of ginger root chopped
- I c
- veggie stock
- 2 can(s)
- tuna or you can use real fresh tuna
- 2 c
- fresh uncooked shrimp
- 3 large
- any fish of choice
- 1 pkg
- bock choy--make sure you buy fresh
- 4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- chillie or hot-spice of choice..
- 2 c
- chopped parsley
How to Make Seafood Scallotta
- 1CHOP up your veggies , cubed like style
slice onion medium thick
ginger( perforate throughout with fork or score with knife)
YOU CAN ADD ALREADY LIQUEFIED BROTH OR CUBED
leave fish whole ( it will flake in cubes on its own)
-fill in a large sauce type pot to 3/4 of water
-add in the bock Choy , Spinach , onion,veggie stock( if you use liquid- fill pot 1/2 way with water-
if cube is used – 3/4 of the way as I mentioned.
-add the ginger and chilly peppers and parsley.
(LET COOK FOR A GOOD 20 MIN)
- 2TIP FOR FISH AND SHRIMP
-do not add fish just yet, and shrimp just yet
– they do not take long too cook too avoid rubbery texture.
add it in 6 min before you plan too serve the soup.
TIP 2 FOR SEAFOOD AND FISH
and if you use canned tuna that can be added WITH THE VEGGIES as well ( if fresh tuna is used ,
put it in with the other fish and shrimp last )
- 3will serve between 6 too 8 people and please enjoy my creation
this soup should take around 27 min too cook in total