Sausage Pizza Casserole
I have had many requests for this concoction I made up one day when I couldn't figure out what to fix and not enough ingredients of anything to fix what I wanted. Ever been in that position? So I just used what I had. Sounds complicated but really very simple.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbroll medium hot italian sausage
12 ozwide egg noodle (cooked according to directions)
214 oz jars pizza sauce ( i use traditional)
2cups (8 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
6oz sliced pepperoni
How to Make Sausage Pizza Casserole
- Crumble sausage in skillet cook until brown while noodles are cooking. Remove from skillet and set aside
- Drain noodles and set aside.
- In greased 2-qt casserole layer ingredients as follows.
- Spread half the noodle on bottom of casserole.
Spread half the sausage over noodles.
Spread one jar of pizza sauce over sausage.
Spread one half of the cheese over the pizza sauce.
Put one half of the pepperoni over the pizza sauce.
- Repeat the layers, cover and bake 40 minutes in a 350 preheated oven.
Goes great with a side salad and garlic bread.