Sausage Pizza Casserole
I have had many requests for this concoction I made up one day when I couldn't figure out what to fix and not enough ingredients of anything to fix what I wanted. Ever been in that position? So I just used what I had. Sounds complicated but really very simple.
★★★★★ 1 vote
- 1 lb
- roll medium hot italian sausage
- 12 oz
- wide egg noodle (cooked according to directions)
- 14 oz jars pizza sauce ( i use traditional)
- cups (8 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- oz sliced pepperoni
How to Make Sausage Pizza Casserole
- 1Crumble sausage in skillet cook until brown while noodles are cooking. Remove from skillet and set aside
- 2Drain noodles and set aside.
- 3In greased 2-qt casserole layer ingredients as follows.
- 4Spread half the noodle on bottom of casserole.
Spread half the sausage over noodles.
Spread one jar of pizza sauce over sausage.
Spread one half of the cheese over the pizza sauce.
Put one half of the pepperoni over the pizza sauce.
- 5Repeat the layers, cover and bake 40 minutes in a 350 preheated oven.
Goes great with a side salad and garlic bread.