I Have made this several years ago and it turned out really good and it is really easy to make. This would be a easy one for the older kids to help out with Mom in the kitchen.... It really is YUMMY FOR MY TUMMY .... Enjoy !!!
★★★★★ 1 vote
- 12 oz
- uncooked curly rotini or small tube pasta
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 jar(s)
- spaghetti sauce
- 2 large
- eggs,slightley beaten
- ( 16 oz ) container cottage cheese
- 2 c
- grated mozzarella cheese,divided
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Rotini Bake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook noodles according to pkg.directions and drain.
- 3In a frying pan, brown and drain beef while noodles cook. Stir spaghetti sauce into beef.
- 4In a large bowl,combine eggs,cottage cheese. 1 cup mozz.cheese,Parmesan cheese. Gently fold cooked pasta into cheese mixture.Spread a third of the beef mixture over bottom of a greased 9x13 inch pan. Place half the pasta mixture over beef. Layer another third of beef mixture over noodles over top followed by remaining beef mixture. Cover and bake 40 mins. Uncover and sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese over top. Return to oven and bake 5-10 mins. more. or until cheese is melted. Makes 6-8 servings.