Roasted Vegetable Pizzas1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 smallred bell pepper, diced
1 smallzucchini, thickly sliced
1 smallyellow squash, thickly sliced
1 smallred onion, thickly sliced
1 Tbspred wine vinegar
1 tspitalian seasoning
4italian bread shells
1/2 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
2 Tbspparmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Roasted Vegetable Pizzas
- Heat oven to 450. In a large bowl, combine all vegetables.
- In small bowl, combine all vinaigrette ingredients; mix well.
- Pour over vegetables; toss gently to coat.
- Place in ungreased 15x10x1" baking pan.
- Bake at 450 for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place bread shells on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Stir vegetables; spoon onto shells.
- Bake at 450 for 4 to 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender and bread shells are hot.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan cheese over vegetables.
- Bake an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.