Restaurant Quality Baked Ziti
- 1 lb
- ziti pasta (cooked as box states)
- 1 c
- frozen spinach
- 1 jar(s)
- rao's marinara sauce (a must-this is what the secret indgredient is!)
- 1 tsp
- 2 c
- mozarella cheese (i use kraft 5 cheese)
- 1 c
- grated romano cheese
- container 15oz ricotta cheese
- egg white
How to Make Restaurant Quality Baked Ziti
- 1Cook ziti. Drain and add to 9x13 pan. In a separate bowl combine all ingredients except RAO sauce and mozarella. Add to ziti.
- 2Pour sauce over ziti and cheese mixture. Top with mozarella and cover with foil.
- 3Bake at 350 for about 25-30 min. until bubbly.
note: RAO is a brand of sauce sold in Walmart and nicer super markets. It is expensive but so worth it. I made this for a jewelry party I hosted and got so many compliments. I don't make it often becasue a single jar of sauce is $7 but it is soooo good!!