RESTAURANT BBQ PIZZA
Peggi Anne Tebben
1 largethin crust pizza dough, prepared
·cattleman's original bbq sauce
·italian sausage, precooked, like normally found on pizzas
6 slicebacon, cooked & sliced in 1
·shredded pizza mix cheese blend (mozzerella & cheddar)
How to Make RESTAURANT BBQ PIZZA
- Spread BBQ sauce on pizza, as thin or thick as you like it. I find it has a better flavor if you go thinner with it.
- Next, arrange sausage on pizza. This is the type you normally find on pizzas.
- Next, layer bacon on.
- Next, put the amount of cheese on you like. Again, on this pizza, I find that less is more.(FLAVOR)
- Then take more BBQ sauce & drizzle one way over top & turn pizza 1/4 turn & drizzle over pizza that way, like plaids design.
- Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted & pizza is slightly brown.