RESTAURANT BBQ PIZZA
Peggi Anne Tebben
- 1 large
- thin crust pizza dough, prepared
- cattleman's original bbq sauce
- italian sausage, precooked, like normally found on pizzas
- 6 slice
- bacon, cooked & sliced in 1
- shredded pizza mix cheese blend (mozzerella & cheddar)
How to Make RESTAURANT BBQ PIZZA
- 1Spread BBQ sauce on pizza, as thin or thick as you like it. I find it has a better flavor if you go thinner with it.
- 2Next, arrange sausage on pizza. This is the type you normally find on pizzas.
- 3Next, layer bacon on.
- 4Next, put the amount of cheese on you like. Again, on this pizza, I find that less is more.(FLAVOR)
- 5Then take more BBQ sauce & drizzle one way over top & turn pizza 1/4 turn & drizzle over pizza that way, like plaids design.
- 6Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted & pizza is slightly brown.