Quick & Easy White Pizza
Feel free to make it your own by adding mushrooms, green peppers, olives or yellow pepper rings!
- prepared pizza crust
- 2 c
- italian cheese blend or fresh mozzarella
- 2 clove
- garlic, finely chopped
- red onion, sliced into rings
- 1 c
- left over chicken, cubed
- ranch salad dressing
- fresh spinach cut into ribbons
- seeded roma tomato, diced or sliced thinly
- freshly grated black pepper
- olive oil
How to Make Quick & Easy White Pizza
- 1Place pizza crust onto pizza pan. Cover crust with ranch dressing using approximately the amount that you would normally use of tomato sauce.
- 2Sprinkle chopped garlic over dressing, then chicken, cheese, red onion and tomatoes. Season with freshly ground black pepper. Drizzle with a small amount of olive oil.
- 3Bake as per crust instructions. About one minute before pizza is done, add spinach ribbons and return to oven for 1 minute longer just to wilt.