Quick & Easy Pizza Bread
This couldn't be easier - or more delicious! My kids love it and it takes a minimum amount of time to prep & cook! Even though everything is already prepared (the dough & sauce), I am a firm believer that if I combine ingredients and place it in an oven, it is homemade!! LOL!
How to Make Quick & Easy Pizza Bread
- 1Roll refrigerated dough out to appx 1/2" thickness.
- 2Spread pizza sauce over dough. (Add the quantity that you prefer. I like light sauce - some like to pour it on!)
- 3Top w/sausage (or whatever pizza toppings you prefer. I'm a "plain jane" & like only sausage, but if you like the works, by all means pile the works on!)
- 4Top w/parmesan cheese. Again, do this to taste. I like an even coating of cheese, but some people love it super cheesy. Go crazy!
- 5Roll dough up and pinch ends off to enclose mixture. (The cheese will ooze out of the ends if this is not done.)
- 6Cook Italian bread per directions on package.
- 7Let the loaf sit for appx 10 min after removing from oven. Then slice into 1 1/2 - 2" slices and serve! ENJOY!