Quick and Easy Pizza
Dee Dee Johnson
1 lbground chuck, cooked
1 can(s)pizza dough
1 jar(s)pizza sauce
·non stick spray
How to Make Quick and Easy Pizza
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Take ground chuck, crumble in skillet. Chop onions add to ground chuck. Add finely chopped garlic clove. Garlic Salt and pepper to taste. Cook until done and onions translucent.
- Spray pizza pan with non-stick spray. Spread pizza dough and put in oven for about 5 to 10 min. (check dough and remove when it's firm but not too crisp)
- Spread pizza sauce on pizza crust, add mozzarella and sharp cheddar...be generous.
- Add ground meat and onion mixture.
- Add pepperoni and top off with more mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Return to oven, when crust is crisp and cheese is melted about 10 min.