Quick and Easy Pizza
Dee Dee Johnson
How to Make Quick and Easy Pizza
- 1Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Take ground chuck, crumble in skillet. Chop onions add to ground chuck. Add finely chopped garlic clove. Garlic Salt and pepper to taste. Cook until done and onions translucent.
- 3Spray pizza pan with non-stick spray. Spread pizza dough and put in oven for about 5 to 10 min. (check dough and remove when it's firm but not too crisp)
- 4Spread pizza sauce on pizza crust, add mozzarella and sharp cheddar...be generous.
- 5Add ground meat and onion mixture.
- 6Add pepperoni and top off with more mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- 7Return to oven, when crust is crisp and cheese is melted about 10 min.