Pop Over Pizza
1 lbground beef
1bell pepper, chopped
1 jar(s)spaghetti sauce
8 ozmozzarella cheese, sliced or shredded
1 call-purpose flour
1/2 cparmesan cheese
How to Make Pop Over Pizza
- Brown beef, onions and bell pepper; drain.
- Stir in sauce. Spoon into greased 9 x 13 pan. Top with mozzarella.
- Beat eggs, milk and oil til foamy. Beat in flour and salt until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter over meat filling; spread to cover completely. Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Cut into squares. Serve while hot.
- Ideas i've had, but not tried -
~ using 1/2 sausage with the beef
~ adding pepperoni
~ adding 1 tsp italian seasoning to the sauce