Pop Over Pizza
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- onion, chopped
- bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jar(s)
- spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz
- mozzarella cheese, sliced or shredded
- 1 c
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 c
- all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Pop Over Pizza
- 1Brown beef, onions and bell pepper; drain.
- 2Stir in sauce. Spoon into greased 9 x 13 pan. Top with mozzarella.
- 3Beat eggs, milk and oil til foamy. Beat in flour and salt until batter is smooth.
- 4Pour batter over meat filling; spread to cover completely. Sprinkle with parmesan.
- 5Bake at 400 for 30 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- 6Cut into squares. Serve while hot.
- 7Ideas i've had, but not tried -
~ using 1/2 sausage with the beef
~ adding pepperoni
~ adding 1 tsp italian seasoning to the sauce