Pizza the Atkins way
I wanted to note that you could also use cheddar for this recipe as well. Also if you'd like to not add SO much cheese, keep the "crust" as is and after you put your meat and veggies on sprinkle top with grated Parmesan or Romano, then pop in back in the oven.
How to Make Pizza the Atkins way
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. In a bowl thoroughly combine eggs, cheese, garlic, and basil.
- press evenly into Pam sprayed pizza pan or cookie sheet, or you can just use parchment paper.
- Bake at 450 degrees until golden brown (about 10 to 15 minutes)
- After baking the crust, let cool for about 15 minutes to stiffen up.. Flip the crust and dress the pizza.
1/4 cup low carb marinara (great value brand has the lowest carb count of 3 net)
1 cup Mozzarella cheese
Italian sausage (browned and crumbled)
sliced back olives
- Put back in oven until cheese melts and edges are browned.